Services - Getting You To Where You Want To Be
One to One Coaching
Inspired by a big musical vision, goal or project and determined to give it everything you’ve got?Frustrated with little to no progress and want to start seeing results?
Life can get in the way of what you achieve if we let it. Don’t. One to One Coaching is all about you and what you want to get out of your music and your life. The coaching process will help you to:
- Get you crystal clear on exactly what you want
- If you don’t know where your goal is, you’re just running around the field! Knowing where you want to be will enable you to work out the quickest route to get there, leaving more time for the other important things in life.
- Identify the things that are holding you back
- We are capable of so much more than we believe but without knowing it, we can sabotage our own success. This is what can lead us to look back and wonder where all the time went and how little we have achieved – enough of this! Let’s do away with our limiting thoughts and behaviours and start moving forward.
- Keep you on track
- With so many distractions in the world today it is hard to stay on task. Learn the best strategies to keep you focused and making headway including time management and the power of accountability.
At the end of the day these add up to you getting results.
Who is it for?
- Musicians that are not getting the results they want from music and life and are inspired to do so.
- Musicians that feel stuck in a rut and want to get moving.
Be clear, this is no magic wand. People are successful because they either got lucky or because they worked for it. You can sit around, hoping for a lucky break or you can take charge and start to make things happen. You’ll likely find the smarter and harder you work, the luckier you get.
The coaching will support and challenge you, making it easier to work on the right things at the right time and getting you where you want to be as quickly as possible. Life is too short to wait around, let’s get to it!
I came to coaching as I was struggling with my career and not making progress on the important things. I found it hard to prioritise and despite being busy I was not being effective whilst taking action. I began to doubt that I’d succeed. The coaching was mostly based on finding ideas within and through talking, discussing different ideas and making engagements to take action. Being held accountable for the engagements really helped. The coaching has helped me make tangible progress, prioritizing and focusing on the really important things. I’ve a good overall feeling, hope and new belief in being able to make things happen. Thanks Boyd!Andrei
Looking to turn your musical skills into a business and start making money?
Ready to take your business to the next level??
Your musical skills makes you valuable. Sadly that is not always enough to guarantee turning that skill into a successful business. To create a successful living we must be sure that we are spending the appropriate time working ON the business as well as IN the business and that can be a minefield! Marketing, promotion, copywriting, sales, administration…
As a qualified, professional small business coach, I will guide you through a process that ensures you:
- Create the right business for you
- Make the most of the skills you have and create a business you love.
- Concentrate your efforts in the right areas
- With so much to do it is easy to focus on quick wins that don’t serve you in the long run, in fact they just slow you down. Do the right things at the right time and gain REAL momentum quicker.
- Be the best you can be
- If you’re burnt out and ineffective it is most likely your business will struggle, or you’ll be miserable! Let’s make sure you’re on top form so you can enjoy the journey as well as make progress.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who is in business or looking to start a music related business can benefit from Small Business Coaching. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Teaching Practices
- Rehearsal or Recording Studio Services
- Product creation or retail
The sessions with him have been really helpful. Boyd has made me consider what I want from my business and posed questions for me to answer that I had never thought of. He has also provided a good sounding board for ideas that I have had.
Accountability has been a massive benefit to having these sessions. Each meeting resulted in a plan of action and knowing that I would be asked about the progress really motivated me to get things done.
In the short time that I have had Boyd as a coach my marketing strategy has increased, I have a much bigger social media presence and I now feel that I am running a legitimate business rather than having a hobby.Claire
Not getting the best from your staff or students?
Need to change things up for more effective results?
It is too easy to get in a rut, doing things the same way because that’s how it’s always been. The habits and practices of the world’s highest achievers can be broken down in such a way that they can be applied to any individual or group, regardless of what it is they are looking to excel at. I bring these insights to you through high impact talks that will:
- INFORM – Learn the tools and strategies used by the world’s high achievers
- INSPIRE – Hear stories and examples of these strategies in practice and their outcomes
- INITIATE – Personal challenges are set to raise each individual’s standards and get a return on investment
The talks tackle common areas that can hold us back and by implementing the ideas I share, an individual or team’s effectiveness will be greatly improved. This will impact not just their musical goals but life in general.
Who is it for?
- Course leaders or business owners looking to get the best from their cohort
- Retailers or groups looking to put on an event for customers or members
Although there are common skills and practices I can bring to a session, if you have specific achievements in mind, get in touch and let’s tailor a session that works for you.
Boyd’s engaging talks have really instilled a passion and drive within my undergraduate music students. His motivational ideas and insightful strategies, tailored to the needs of my current cohort, were truly inspiring, building self-confidence and encouraging a belief to succeed with their ongoing studies and future employment.”Dr Simon Fisk